Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back to School

8/29/12

My first day back to school was Monday..ugh. Waking up at 5 am was not pleasant. My only morning motivation was to eat some Lucky Charms and put on a pretty outfit. I was actually really excited to start school though. At my middle school our classes were 1hr 45 min long! Talk about torture! Well, thankfully now my classes are now 45 min long! That feels so incredibly short! It's so exciting being a freshman and getting to make new friends and meet new people. This year is going to be super busy, so I am making goals for myself. In order to make sure that I make those goals I will post them on here!

Goal number one: Not to repeat an outfit, make sure that every outfit has something different  about it.
Goal number two: Keep nails polished and neat! No Raggedy nails allowed!
Goal number three: Do something special/different with my hair everyday!

Those are my three goals that I will try to make succeed. My only problem is that I have no time to take a photo of my daily outfits! :( So my plan to succeed is to draw out my outfit everday, then do a weekend photoshoot! I'm so excited to dive into this year! The only thing that I am not too thrilled about is my homework. I am a super busy person..sooo even on the third day of school I have to stay up late to get it all done..well! This will be a long year, but I am up to the challenge!

Till Next Time!
-Alexandra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment