Monday, September 03, 2012

Reuniting with Nature

9/2/12












My outfit in watercolors. By: Me
Finally! I have found the time to get pictures of the outfit that I wore to my freshman orientation! I thought it was an ultra cute outfit that crossed right between boho, and city chic. The feathers gave a more relaxed vibe, while the sleek blouse made it more polished. It helped my find my way through a new school, new day, and begining of a new year! I can't wait to show you guys what I wore my first week of school...especially the first day! The nail art was done today, but I thought that it just looked soo cool! Tomorrow is picture day for me, so I need to go and get that outfit all together. My biggest concern though, as usual, is what to do with my hair. I could put it down like I do here, but that usually wont work. So i'm thinking of some kinda of cool braid that will keep my hair polished and in check! Now its time to do some youtube hair tutorial and closet scavenging! Have a great week!

Till Next Time!
-Alexandra :)

Clothes: Cotton On blouse, Target ring, Rimmel London Nail polish, Essie nailpolish, Earings are unknown, Hollister shorts, Rainbow flip flops, Cotton On satchel.

No comments:

Post a Comment