Thursday, November 08, 2012

Balenciaga Inspired Nail Art

11/8/12

           The Inspiration:


From Balenciaga's Fall/Winter 2012-2013 Collection

             The Final Product:




How To:

    I used:
Forever 21 Love and Beauty  in red and light grey, Sally Hansen Hard As Nails in black out, Art Club in white and black.
(Art Club products can be found in 5 Below in various colours)


1) I began by painting my base coat on and letting it fully dry.


2) Aftewards I used my thin black brush to create small squarular objects that resemble her waist. I used the black and white thin brushes for my precision painting.

3) After nails have complety dried put on a few layers of top coat. Then repeat on next hand.
There is no real 'way' to do this, but it requires TONS of patience and stillness.

I found this Balenciaga ad in my October issue of Vogue. I was flipping through looking for nail ideas and found this photo. Her whole ensemble seemed perfect! Inspiration had struck!
If you like this look go take a closer look at it on their site:
http://www.balenciaga.com/en_US/shop-products/clothing/women/dresses/balenciaga-robe-htesse_804978923.html#!{"products":{"306348TDFD4":{"color":"9783","size":"F36"}}}


Enjoy!

Till Next Time,
Alexandra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment