Friday, August 16, 2013

Back To School Shopping: Beauty!

Here are some of the beauty supplies that I finally got around to buying!

1~ Mary Kay lip gloss in Mango Tango (I got this from my Mary Kay session I did)
2~ E.L.F eyelid primer
3~ Maybelline Fit Me concealer in fair
4~ Conair bobby pins (I accidentaly got these in brunette not blonde..wah)
5~ Cover Girl BB Cream in 805 (fair to light)
6~ Maybelline Master Shape eyebrow pencil in blonde
7~ Vaseline lip balm
8~ E.L.F foundation brush
9~ Goody comb
10 ~ Conair You Curl curling wand in XL

I love using all of these products and I have nothing negative to say about any of them. 
I was so excited to finally purchase a curling wand because now I can finally make those curly beachy waves that I have been dying to try! 

xoxo,
Alexandra

What did you buy beauty wise for school?
Any comments or suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment