Friday, August 23, 2013

Back To School Shopping: School Supplies

Sorry for not posting in a while! I've been busy with rearranging my room and volleyball..whew. It's been quite a week.

With no further ado!

Not everyone loves to shop for school supplies, but I do. It's just another excuse to shop and buy new stuff, even if they are notebooks and pencils.

Soo.. here is what I bought in order to be prepared for the new school year:



I bought everything from Target, except for the backpack. I found that while moving into my sisters room!

My philosophy when buying school supplies is to be colourful and fashionable. Fashion and style does NOT end when it comes to school and office supplies. Who likes drab and lifeless offices or school supplies? Nobody does. Unless you are just extremely boring. 

To stay organized I colour coded my notebooks and folders by class. My chemistry stuff is a lime green, and my AP NSL stuff is purple. The orange 5 Star notebook is actually a three subject for English, theatre, and math. And, of course, you have to have a cute planner and pencil pouch!

To find a cute pencil pouch just go take a look where all the make up bags are.

xoxo,
Alexandra

any comments or suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment