Friday, August 16, 2013

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week


So I think it is probably any girl's dream who is into fashion to go to the New York Fashion Week, but if you don't live in New York City, or have access to tickets this would be very hard to accomplish.

Well then I have exciting news for you!!

After scrolling around on instagram I found out that the shows are being aired live!
I don't know if they have ever been aired live before or not, but this has got me very excited!

The Spring 2014 collections will be presented on September 5-12 in NYC. To watch the shows just visit their website and enjoy!

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week site: newyork.mbfashionweek.com
To watch the shows live: newyork.mbfashionweek.com/live

Some shows that I will be tuning into:

SEPT 5:
6:00 PM ~ The Art Institute of NYC

SEPT 7:
9:30 - 10:30 AM ~ Rafeal Cennamo
6:30 - 8:00 PM ~ Charlotte Ronson

SEPT 8:
4:00 PM ~ Diane Von Furstenberg
5:00 PM ~ Joanna Mastroianni
7:00 PM ~ Zac Posen

Finding a time to watch them live is a little bit difficult considering that I am a student and that I also play a sport so I looked at there schedule to see what I would actually be available to watch.
I am hoping to see many of the other designers collections after they are aired!

xoxo,
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment