Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Every morning I wake up and I know exactly what I want to do with my life, and as the day goes on you have to face the facts of reality. For me its school, getting all my work done, and just trying to make it through the day till I can sleep again. Pretty much the normal life of any teen in high school. 
But, every morning I wake up and I know exactly what I want to do. And I think about it and then I 
realize, what if I never am able to accomplish my dreams? 
I don't want to be an old woman looking back on a life full of regrets and could haves. I want to look back on a life where I made my dreams come true and helped others with theirs on the way.

Every day I wake up and think why am I so scared to actually chase after what I want?
Why am I so nervous about putting myself out there and actually preparing myself for the life that I really hope to have? 
I don't know why. Maybe I'm scared that I wont be good enough or that I wont succeed, but I will also never know if I don't take a chance. 
Every opportunity I have to prove myself I end up chickening out, and saying "Oh, I can just try again next year." But that's 365 days away. There is soo much I could achieve if I actually just tried.
I know I can't be the only person who feels like this, but sometimes I sure do. 

Best Wishes,
Alexandra <3

No comments:

Post a Comment