Monday, April 07, 2014

In Flight Playlist


Spring break is coming up, and I am super duper excited! I am really hoping to get a spot on my flight, so wish me luck with that!
I hope everyone who is on break is enjoying it, and for those still waiting: Hang in there!
And on that note:

No matter how long your plane ride is it can seem like it's dragging on and on, so I've made a playlist of music that I love to make the flight a tiny bit shorter.

So this is really only a portion of my entire playlist, but I used Spotify to get all the music that I want. I am really hoping that it works when in airplane mode, and if it doesn't... well i'd rather not think about that yet.

Also, Any songs from my other playlists are very likely to be in my In Flight Playlist.

Enjoy,
Alexandra 

(Photo taken by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment