Reason's You Should Slow Down and Stop Buying Fast Fashion: Great Articles
This left me with questions besides how can they afford all of this such as "How are their clothes so cheap?", "Why are the clothes so cheap?", "What are the tradeoffs made by the companies manufacturing these clothes in order to keep their prices so low?", "How long will their clothes really last?"
And thus I began my journey for turning my closet into an ethical plethora of beautiful clothing.
I also found this beautiful poem on the Fashion Revolution's instagram a little while back!
With this post I want to give you the resources that I refer to help me stick with my choice to support sustainable and socially responsible companies, to find those companies, and to be a voice for those who don't have one.
Movies
The True Cost (2015) - Available on Netflix
River Blue (2016)
Articles
They Have Forgotten the Lessons of Rana Plaza
4 Years After Rana Plaza Tragedy, What's Changed For Bangladeshi Garment Workers?
More Brands Should Reveal Where Their Clothes Are Made
SitesMore Brands Should Reveal Where Their Clothes Are Made
Sustain Your Style
Movements
The Fashion Revolution
Clean Clothes Campaign
Instagram Accounts
@goodonyou_app
@fash_rev
@fash_revusa
I will continue to update this list as I continue to find resources!!
xx
Alexandra
Disclaimer: Graphic made by me, photos sourced from pinterest!




Comments
Post a Comment