Croatia Day 2: Island Hopping and The Blue Lagoon







We spent this entire amazing day on a booze cruise in the Adriatic sea. Boating through islands and crystal clear water. After stopping in a little island town called Marchi (I think) for lunch we headed to the Blue Lagoon. 

After anchoring the boat we jumped off the boat and swam in the crystalline water. It was such a crazy, surreal experience and I really hope to some day come back and do it all again.  

After our little excursion in the lagoon, we headed back to port in Split. The scenery on the way back was again nothing short of breathtaking. But after a day in the sun, and salt water we were all quite exhausted and this also served as a little nap time. 

I am wearing a reversible swim top from Rip Curl and bottoms designed and made by me.


Enjoy, 
Alexandra

Comments

Popular Posts