Fashion Revolution Week: Books
Today, April 24 2020, marks 7 years since the Rana Plaza Factory collapse. Since this tragedy we've seen so many people come together to rally for a more ethical and transparent industry. My hope is that one day all garment workers rights will be genuinely protected and worker exploitation will truly become a thing of the past.
In the meantime, I'm doing my best to do my part as a more conscious consumer and sharing what I know with the people around me to inspire them to do the same. So, today, on day 4 of Fashion Revolution Week, I am sharing my book list to educate and motivate you to join me or continue on in your journey of sustainability.
This is my current reading list. The order of books doesn't have a huge significance. I think that any book on this list is hugely beneficial. While some of them may seem to be redundant regarding topic, it's always fascinating to learn about a topic from different people. They all have different backgrounds, journeys and personal stories. Although I've been extremely interested in the topic for four years, I still find new information almost daily!
Each of these books are also a great introduction, and are all written by women with great authority and reputations in the fashion and journalism industries!
I hope you find this book list helpful! (Maybe add one or two to your quarantine or summer reading list!)
Stay safe and healthy!
Till tomorrow,
Aleksandra




Comments
Post a Comment